MY BIOGRAPHY


PURAN KHARKA (1990 - 20__)


My details 

Name : Puran Kharka
D.O.B. : 2nd / Nov / 1990
Address : kenchoeling , Sompangkha , sarpang,  Bhutan
 Email : purankharka16 @gmail.com

ABOUT MYSELF 

Came to this universe on the midnight  , dated on 2nd November 1990.

Mathematical equation how I came?

Santa Kharka chhetri (dad) + Jyoti Nepal (mom) = Puran Kharka (myself).

I am a stubborn and a music lover creature existing in this mother world .If I share you mostly the time i spend will be with my laptop doing some web developing work , coding and learning new programming languages and hooking up with some graphic designing tools .
I also love doing the work with determination and with full concentration.when my work doesn't give me the proper output I just love to recorrect and kill some errors and try until I dont get my expected output.

MY INTEREST 

  • CODING AND PROGRAMMING
  • EDITING (VIDEOS AND AUDIOS)
  • GRAPHIC DESIGNING
  • PLAYING BASKETBALL,BATMINTON AND SOME PUZZLE GAMES.
  • INTRESTED  RIDING AND RACING ( CARS AND BIKES)
EDUCATION

  1. CLASS 10 (COMPUTER) : 72%
  2. CLASS 12 (SCIENCE) : 60%
  3. Bachelor of Computer Application : 67%
  4. Master in Computer Application : _____ %

CERTIFICATE AND ACHIVEMENTS

1.certification in web development.
2.certification in LINUX from IIT Mumbai
3.certification in C programming from IIT Mumbai
4.outstanding player in BATMINTON from region .
5.IEEE participation in C programming


SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES

1.ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE IN WEB DEVELOPMENT (HTML / CSS / PHP / BOOTSTRAP /JAVASCRIPT)

2.GRAPHIC DESIGNING (ADOBE PHOTOSHOP/ILLUSTRATOR AND COREL DRAW)

3.HARDWARE(OPERATING THE HARDWARE SYSTEMS WITH REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE)

4.FLUENT IN USING LINUX OPERATING SYSTEM AND WITH COMMANDS .

5.PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES : 
-C
-C++
-JAVA 
-ASP.NET
-C#
-Php
-python

6.INTERMIDATE LEVEL KNOWLEDGE IN ANDROID STUDIO




Comments

Popular Posts